Cheapest Factory American Ginseng Extract to Florence Manufacturer
Cheapest Factory American Ginseng Extract to Florence Manufacturer Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Now we have lots of superb staff members users excellent at internet marketing, QC, and working with types of troublesome dilemma within the manufacturing method for Cheapest Factory American Ginseng Extract to Florence Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ireland , Iraq , Iran , With a state-of-the-art thorough marketing feedback system and 300 skilled workers' hard work, our company has developed all kinds of solutions ranging from high class, medium class to low class. This whole selection of fine products offers our customers different choices. Besides, our company sticks to high quality and reasonable price, and we also give good OEM services to many famous brands.
Charles “Snuffy” Myers, MD, is a medical oncologist and prostate cancer patient.
Zucchini = low in calories + high in antioxidants like vitamin C. Try these stuffed zucchini boats for a healthy snack today.
- 4 zucchini, medium
- 1 cup red bell peppers, minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, minced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted & minced
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the middle with a spoon or melon baller. Discard or eat the flesh. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix to combine bell pepper, tomato, olives, garlic, oregano and black pepper. Fill each zucchini with a mixture distributing evenly. Place in a large baking dish or rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Top with feta cheese and broil on high for 3 more minutes or until cheese has browned. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parsley and serve hot or cold.
Makes 4 servings
Amount Per Serving = 2 zucchini boats:
Total Fat: 6 g
Total Carbs: 12 g
Protein: 4 g