Hot New Products American Ginseng Extract Export to Luxemburg
Hot New Products American Ginseng Extract Export to Luxemburg Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Our personnel are always in the spirit of "continuous improvement and excellence", and with the superior quality products, favorable price and good after-sales services, we try to win every customer's trust for Hot New Products American Ginseng Extract Export to Luxemburg, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Honduras , Nicaragua , Mali , "Good quality, Good service " is always our tenet and credo. We take every effort to control the quality, package, labels etc and our QC will check every detail during producing and before shipment. We've been willing to establish long business relationship with individuals who seek the high quality products and good service. We have set up a wide sales network across European countries, North of America, South of America, Middle East, Africa, East Asia countries.Please contact us now, you will find our specialist experience and high quality grades will contribute to your business.
Pick white clovers in the spring.
Rinse clovers gently, then place on a dehydrating tray.
Dehydrate for 6-8 hours at 90-95 degrees F.
Be sure that all the moisture is out of the flower.
Let flowers cool from the heat of the dehydrator, then store in glass jar.
Self live one year.
Like many clovers, white clover contains the estrogenic isoflavone genistein which has cancer-preventative and antioxidant activity.
Iodine benefits are vast and few people know that they could benefit immensely from supplementing with this essential element.
18 Facts You Didn’t Know About Iodine
1. Iodine is an essential element / mineral found in every cell in your body.
2. Iodine is an indispensable key ingredient needed for your thyroid to produce thyroid hormone (T3 – Triiodothyronine & T4 – Thyroxine). Without enough iodine you can develop a condition called hypothyroidism.
3. Iodine is essential to healthy skin, hair and nails. Iodine can help rejuvenate hair, skin and nails that are dry, flaky or brittle.
4. Iodine provides energy and mental clarity.
5. Iodine is essential in regulating metabolism. It makes efficient use of your caloric intake, assisting the body in fat loss and muscle gain.
6. Iodine bolsters the immune system and protects the body against microbial threats.
7. Iodine is anti-cancer, preventing breast, thyroid, prostate, ovarian and uterine cancer.
8. Iodine can stop certain forms of migraine headaches. Without iodine the blood vessels in your head unduly restrict blood flow.
9. Iodine is a natural antiseptic. Used topically at injection sites to sterilize and maintain a clean area that is protects against infection.
10. Iodine is a natural detox agent. It kicks out bromide and fluoride among others.
11. Iodine is not only essential for thyroid function but adrenal function as well. Your adrenals secrete stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline to balance stress, prepare you for threats and help you recover from physical exercise.
12. Inadequate amounts of iodine during pregnancy can lead to mental deficits, retardation, cretinism and sometimes even miscarriage.
13. Iodine is concentrated in the glandular tissue (thyroid, breast, prostate, ovaries and uterus) and maintains these tissues normal architecture.
14. Iodine deficiency can lead to bromide toxicity.
15. In case of a nuclear holocaust, iodine can act as a protective shield against your body/thyroid absorbing the readioactive iodine isotope iodine-131.
16. Iodine deficiency can cause constipation, depression, low energy, thinning hair, brittle nails, dry skin, mood swings, sensitivity to cold, chest and heart palpitations, respiratory issues, irregular menstrual cycles, weakness, weight gain, goiter and MORE!
17. Iodine found in table salt or artificially iodized salt is a poor source of dietary iodine.
18. Iodine can be supplemented with very cheaply and easily
Published by Doctor Scott Health
Filmed at Butterfly Beach by the Four Seasons Resort – The Biltmore in Santa Barbara, CA.
#iodinebenefits #iodineandthyroid #hypothyroidism #iodinedeficiency