China Factory for Asian Ginseng Extract Wholesale to Portugal
China Factory for Asian Ginseng Extract Wholesale to Portugal Detail:
Product detail pictures:
China Factory for Asian Ginseng Extract Wholesale to Portugal, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Learn how to make fruit cake, a delightful cake recipe for Christmas by Anushruti.
Cake plays a vital role in Christmas celebration and if you are looking for a good fruit cake , you must give this cake a try. It will be sure to delight, please and appeal to all of your being! So watch the video and learn how to make Fruit Cake only on Rajshri Food.
- 500 gm (3 3/4 cups) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 250 ml +30 ml (1 cup + 2 tbsp) hot water, divided
- 250 gm (1 cup + 2tbsp) granulated white sugar
- 250 gm (1 cup + 2tbsp) granulated brown sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) oil (preferably rice bran)
- 250 ml cup medium consistency slightly sour yogurt (Indian curd) or sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¾ tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 ¼ cup of dried fruit (apricot, fig, cranberries, raisins, dates, glace cherries)
- ¾ cup nuts (cashews, almonds and walnuts)
- Lightly grease the base of a bundt pan and dust it with plain flour and tap to remove excess. Alternatively use two 8” or 9” round pan.
- In a large bowl, assemble the dry ingredients- the flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve together to make the mixture uniform and prevent lumps in the flour mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- In another bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, put in the hot water and sugar and blend until the sugar partly melts. Quickly stir in the oil and the yogurt and mix well.
-Stir in the the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, add the vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg powder and mix well until you get a smooth batter, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the dried fruits and nuts and mix again.Bake in the middle rack of an oven. After 15 minutes lower the heat to 150C/300F and bake for 60 to 65 minutes more or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer it onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely.
- Makes one large bundt cake or two 8” or 9” round cakes.
1 cup confectioner’s sugar/icing sugar/powdered sugar
2 tbsp soft butter
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together and spoon over the cake. Decorate with dried fruits over the glaze.
Host: Anushruti RK ( https://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/Kd980B
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/cgEUCW
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/IIcbZe
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – https://goo.gl/2b8FQW
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto https://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
How to package raw herbs? Dr. Yoon is showing his student Jenny Akee how to package raw herbs the way it was trained 25 years ago. Cross Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic, Anaheim, California.